Sunday, July 28, 2013

Crazy Outdoor Inventions - The Sprinkler Bottle

ZMan is a major water lover.  One of the first things we did when we moved to NC was to get an inflatable pool.  Since then, I am always looking for new and inexpensive ideas.  I saw this idea on Pinterest, but I wasn't sure how it would work.  Let's just say, it is a success.

What you'll need:
2 liter plastic bottle
Sharp knife
Duck tape
Water hose

Very carefully poke a bunch of holes in the bottle with the knife.  This is a job for a parent and the knife slips easily.  Remove lid of bottle.  Then wrap several strips of tape around the end of the hose and tops of the bottle.  Turn on the hose and prepare for water to spray like crazy.  I put the sprinkler in my son's pool so he could play and fill up the pool at the same time.









No comments:

Post a Comment