Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Evolution of the Snack - Part 1

Like most moms, I'm always looking for new ways to present the same old stuff.  Part of the dilemma here is a randomly picky yet adventurous child.  So I decided to try presenting a "snack dinner" in muffin tins.  I had seen Pinterest type posts with snacks in divided trays.  I thought they were crazy until I tried it.  I have found that this is very useful when you don't quite have enough of something for a full meal or a full serving.  My son is a dipper, so I always include a couple of different dips.

I have two trays I created recently below:


Ranch, carrots, celery
Apples, bananas, peanut butter
Fish sticks, ketchup, fish sticks
Green olives (yes, he loves them), raisins, bread


Frozen grapes (post to come later), salsa, hot dogs
Frozen peas (odd, but fun), grapes, pretzels
Carrots, dip, grapes
Cheerios, crackers, crackers




And for your entertainment - The Evolution of Dance Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment