Thursday, July 25, 2013

What's Buggin' You? Make the flying critters stop in their tracks!

We have all seen these lovely critters come swarming at us outside.  The stupid things always get in my eyes which is painful, gross, and annoying.

Bug repellants don't seem to help and carrying a smelly candle around is not quite ideal.  I found a quick method to stop the evil critters in their tracks:

What you'll need:
-Spray bottle with a mist settling
-White vinegar
or
- Rubbing alcohol

Fill up the bottle and spray at the swarm.  The gnats and mosquitoes will hit the ground in just a couple sprays.  It is not a permanent solution, but it can help.





This also works if the swarming enemies make it in the house with you (just be careful where you spray).  The gnats and flies just adore my kitchen window and are easy targets when they land.


I will definitely clip a spray bottle to my lawnmower in a couple days.

Good luck and happy hunting!




No comments:

Post a Comment